Spreading some love

14.2.14


Sincerely, I've never celebrated Valentine's day, and I don't think that I'm going to do it. But I don't think that there's something wrong about it, why don't celebrate love? :)
Today I wanted to make people smile a bit, I hope that I've succeed.

Hugs,
Laura


Sinceramente, nunca he celebrado el día de San Valentín, y no creo que vaya a hacerlo. Pero no por eso no creo que haya nada de malo en ello, por qué no celebrar el amor? :)
Hoy quería hacer sonreír un poco a la gente, espero haberlo conseguido.

Un abrazo,
Laura.


4 comentarios:

Arte da Luluzinha dijo...

Ficou lindo! Feliz dia de San Valentin. Beijinhos e tudo de bom sempre!
Voltarei mais vezes.
Ana

Blue Eyed Night Owl dijo...

You probably have:) I know it would have made my day if I saw that on the street! Very cute!

Marivel dijo...

ES hermoso tu dibujo...y una idea muy tierna. Pues el amor hay que celebrarlo siempre y darlo siempre.
Best wishes

floating thru fields dijo...

So cute! That's a really nice idea to spread the love :)