New Year goals (2014)

14.1.14

As the last years, I've made a list of my goals for this 2014. This year there's less goals but bigger ones, so I think that I wont be frustrated for not reaching every one.

- Make a new typography. Happy fox was a success! Fran and I were very surprised when it was featured on many websites!

Como he hecho los últimos años, he hecho una lista de mis propósitos para este 2014. Este año hay menos propósitos pero más grandes, así que creo que no me frustraré si no los consigo todos.

-Hacer una tipografía nueva. Happy fox fue todo un éxito! Fran y yo nos sorprendimos mucho cuando la tipografía apareció en muchas páginas web!




- Make a free desktop calendar for every month of the year. And here is the first one!

-Hacer un calendario gratis para escritorio cada mes del año. Y aquí está el primero!



- Fill my Etsy shop with handmade goodies. I want to sell prints (coming very soon!), little bags, notebooks and knitted things too, I just miss to make things with my hands because I'm now only using my computer. So this year - computer and + hands!

- Control my expenses. I want to keep track of every expense I have, It's time to grow up (but only on that!) I'm always a mess and I don't want to realize that one day I don't have money.

- Learn to relax. I'm having two jobs right now and it impossible to me not to stress, I think it's normal. This situation will end soon as my internship is ending at the end of the next month. But meanwhile I have to relax, be super organized and breathe occasionally. YES I CAN!

- Learn to dance. I want to be able to close my eyes and get carried away by the music without thinking what people will think about me and dance.

Do you have written your goals for 2014? I'd love to read them!

Have fun,
Laura.

-Llenar mi tienda Etsy con cositas hechas a mano. Quiero vender láminas (pronto disponibles!), pequeñas bolsas, cuadernos y también cosas de punto, simplemente hecho de menos hacer cosas con mis manos porque ahora sólo trabajo con el ordenador. Así que este año - ordenador + manos!

-Controlar mis gastos. Quiero mantener un registro de todos los gastos que tengo, es momento de crecer (pero solo en esto!). Siempre soy un desastre y no quiero darme cuenta de que un día no tengo dinero.

-Aprender a relajarme. Ahora mismo tengo dos trabajos y es imposible no estresarme, creo que es normal. Esta situación acabará pronto ya que las prácticas que estoy haciendo acaban a finales del mes que viene, pero mientras tanto tengo que relajarme, ser súper organizada y respirar de vez en cuando. YES I CAN!

-Aprender a bailar. Quiero ser capaz de cerrar los ojos y dejarme llevar por la música sin pensar en lo que la gente pensará de mi y bailar.

Y vosotros habéis escrito vuestros propósitos para 2014? Me encantaría leerlos!

Pasadlo bien,
Laura.



2 comentarios:

Niken dijo...

i never make new year resolutions - or any resolutions in that case. ha. i prefer to go as i flow.

i need to have more control over my expenses too.

floating thru fields dijo...

ooo making your own typeface FUN! it's very cute :)
I agree I like make things with my hands and use the computer too that's one of my goals too :)