5 things I love #17

14.9.13

All the prints of Tutticonfetti are great, I like the simplicity and the style she has.
Todas las láminas de Tutticonfetti son geniales, me encanta la simplicidad y el estilo que tiene.


How cute is this brooch? Aw, I'd buy all this shop if I could.
Este broche es tan mono! Aw, me compraría toda esta tienda si pudiera.



I love Leney's crochet creations, also her blog and photography.
Me encantan las creaciones de crochet de Leney, además de su blog y sus fotos.


I want to hug those owl plushes!
Quiero abrazar a estos peluches de búhos!

All my childhood I had a husky named Siber, so I love all things related to them.
Toda mi infancia tuve un husky llamado Siber, así que me encantan todas las cosas relacionadas con ellos.


Have a nice weekend!
Que tengáis un buen fin de semana!

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Thanks for sharing. ♥ :D
I love that quirky little brooch.