Flea market finds

20.6.13



 







Flea markets are my favourite thing to do here. I bought all of these clothes for only 16€. For all!
Tomorrow is the beginning of summer, I have a lot of expectation for this season and a lot of fun projects to work in. Have a great thursday!

Los mercadillos son mi cosa favorita para hacer aquí. He comprado todas esta ropa por solo 16€. Por todo esto!
Mañana empieza el verano, tengo un montón de expectación para esta estación y un montón de proyectos divertidos en los que trabajar. Que tengáis un feliz jueves!

3 comentarios:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

Love that floral dress! I think the blazers are going to look great on you. I love going to flea markets!

Batty dijo...

Ooh what a pretty floral dress!!

Luzmaría Alam dijo...

Definitivamente quiero ir a esos mercados, que bonita ropa, sobre todo el de flores y el blazer rojo de H&M *__*