Daydream. My first short film!

3.2.13

I've talked a few times that last year, at the university we recorded a short film. Well, finally, here is! I wrote and directed it, really it's a part of me. Thank you to all who participated, without you It wouldn't never have been possible.
Thanks for watching!

He hablado un par de veces de que el año pasado, en la universidad grabamos un cortometraje. Bueno, finalmente, aquí está! Lo escribí y lo dirigí, realmente es una parte de mi. Gracias a todos los que participasteis, sin vosotros no hubiera sido posible.
Gracias por verlo!






4 comentarios:

thecottagediaries dijo...

Beautiful!!

X
Molly
thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

Alessandra dijo...

fantástico, realmente me encantó. Ella es muy expresivo y la voz narradora muy caliente.
un saludo
Alessandra

Vivika dijo...

Hi! I'm new here! Your blog is really nice! I just entered the giveaway for the cute hedgehog. Your film is great too. Looks really professional.

ps. your instagram link is broken!

Lauryn Green dijo...

woops! Thanks Vivika Vain!