Another package from Chloe! ♥

14.2.13





Yesterday I received the coolest package I ever seen. It was from Chloe, my package buddy :)
It's great!! Really, what a surprise, it had a lot of things, I was super happy all the afternoon  putting stickers in everything, thinking about making cookies with this cute cutters, eating chocolates and drinking this Joy tea in my new fox mug

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Chloe! I am starting collecting things for your next package, this is super fun!

Ayer recibí el paquete más guay que he visto nunca! Era de Chloe, mi "package buddy" :)
Era genial! En serio, vaya sorpresa, tenía un montón de cosas, estuve super feliz toda la tarde pegando pegatinas por todo, pensando en hacer galletas con estos cortadores tan monos, comiendo chocolate y bebiendo este té Joy en mi nueva taza de zorrito

Muchas, muchas, muchas gracias, Chloe! Ya empiezo a recolectar cosas para tu siguiente paquete, esto es muy divertido!


2 comentarios:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

Yay! I am so happy you enjoyed it!
Don't send me as much stuff as I sent you, or at least make sure they aren't heavy...it was expensive to ship. Hahaha.
I didn't really think about it when I was putting it together but it did weigh a lot! Your laptop and phone look so cute with the stickers. And isn't Joy tea fabulous!? It is a seasonal tea so you cannot buy it anymore.

Luzmaría Alam dijo...

Que montón de cosas lindas!!! amo las muñecas rusas y los zorritos :3

por cierto tu ves tus sponsors?? tengo problemas con el passionfruit