Learning something new every day. A 365 project!

7.8.12


Yeah, I've started! I hope this long project keeps me creative. I always need a project to work, If not, I feel empty. This is a very personal project, I want to do it for me, but I think that if I do it public, It will be harder to leave. I don't want to leave it!
Sí, he empezado! Espero que me  este largo proyecto me mantenga creativa. Siempre necesito un proyecto en el que trabajar, sino me siento vacía. Este es un proyecto muy personal, quiero hacerlo por mi, pero creo que si lo hago público, será más difícil que lo abandone. No quiero dejarlo!


You can follow my project on Tumblr and Facebook.
Puedes seguir mi proyecto en Tumblr y Facebook.

Lauryn.

3 comentarios:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

YUUUUUUUUUUM. Taboule is so good!
I love this idea! You're so cute.

Allison Taylor dijo...

I love the idea of this. Can't wait to see more pictures of your progress!

Jane dijo...

This is so cute!!!!! I love love love your idea!!! I want to try this next year :)