I love making packages

5.6.12

A couple of weeks ago I sent to Chloe a surprise package, I wanted to she could try tipical things of Mallorca, where I live, and I sent to her a bag of Quelitas, hot chocolate powder, a couple of postcards, an instax photo and two headbands that I sew. I love to send things, make packages and that someone in the world open it with excitement.

Hace un par de semanas le envié un paquete sorpresa a Chloe, quería que probara cosas típicas de Mallorca, que es donde vivo y le envié un paquete de Quelitas, chocolate a la taza, un par de postales, una foto instax y unos turbantes que cosí. Me encanta enviar cosas, hacer cajas y que en algún lugar del mundo alguien las abra con ilusión. 




I'm so happy to see these photos and that someone so far for me takes a picture eating Quelitas! It's very funny!

Estoy muy contenta de ver estas fotos y que alguien de tan lejos para mi se haga una foto comiendo Quelitas! Es muy divertido!

Ps: Woo-hoo! This is my blog post number 100!!

Lauryn.


2 comentarios:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

We loved the quelitas!
YUM!
Thanks for the awesome package!

Anónimo dijo...

I love this concept! It's so nice to have friends from different places to share things with.